About INRS & PEROSH
Our job: making yours safer
The French National Research and Safety Institute for the Prevention of Occupational Accidents and Diseases is a non-profit organisation set up in 1947 and governed by a Board of Directors in which both employer and employee associations are represented.
From acquiring knowledge to disseminating it and to transforming it into solutions, INRS uses its cross-disciplinary resources to spread OSH culture as widely as possible and to propose methodological and practical tools.
PEROSH (Partnership for European Research in Occupational Safety and Health) is a European network of 13 Occupational Safety and Health institutes from 12 countries. The PEROSH president is Paulien Bongers from TNO (Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research).
The main aim of the network is to strengthen European research in occupational safety and health, in particular by fostering joint activities in order to create synergies and share information. One of these common activities is "well being and work".
PEROSH menbers :
- AUSTRIA: Austrian Social Insurance for Occupational Risks (AUVA)
- DENMARK: National Research Centre for the Working Environment (NFA)
- FINLAND: Finnish Institute of Occupational Health (FIOH)
- FRANCE: The National Research and Safety Institute for the Prevention of Occupational Accidents and Diseases (INRS)
- GERMANY: Federal Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (BAuA)
- GERMANY: Institute for Occupational Safety and Health of the German Social Accident Insurance (IFA)
- ITALY: Italian Workers Compensation Authority (INAIL)
- THE NETHERLANDS: Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research (TNO)
- NORWAY: National Institute of Occupational Health (STAMI)
- POLAND: Central Institute for Labour Protection - National Research institute (CIOP-PIB)
- SPAIN: National Institute of Safety and Health at Work (INSST)
- UNITED KINGDOM: Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- SWITZERLAND: Institute for Work and Health (IST)